Members of the new government headed by Prime Minster Sherif Ismail took oath Saturday in front of President Abdel Fattah Al-Sisi.
Hossam El-Kawish, spokesperson of the cabinet, said that the new government includes 33 ministers, 16 of which are newcomers.
New faces in Ismail’s cabinet:
- Magdy El-Agaty, Minister of Transitional Justice and Parliament AffairsAhmed Zaki Badr, Minister of Local Development
- Mohamed al-Assar, Minister of Military Production
- Hisham Zaazou, Minister of Tourism
- Helmi Al-Nemnem, Minister of Culture
- Yasser Al-Qadi, Minister of Communications
- Nabila Abdul Shaheed, Minister of Immigration
- Sahar Nasr, Minister of International Cooperation
- El-Helaly El-Sherbiny, Minister of Education and Technical Education
- Tarek El Molla, Minister of Petroleum
- Gamal Seror for the Ministry of Manpower
- Ashraf Al-Shehy, Minister of Higher Education and Scientific Research
- Saad Al-Geoshy, Minister of Transport
- Tarek Qabil, Minister of Industry and Trade
- Essam Fayyed, Minister of Agriculture
- Ahmed Emad El-Din Rady, Minister of Health and Population
Prominent ministers who survived the cabinet reshuffle are the Interior Minister, the Foreign Minister, the Defence Minister, the Health Minister, and the Justice Minister.