Soup: Sea food soup
Appetiser: Sweet potatoes slices with Parmesan Cheese
Main Course: Shrimp pasta in curry sauce
Calamari in the oven
Dessert: Cake with orange juice and almond
- 1/4 kg uncooked medium shrimp, peeled – gam-ba-ry
- 1/4 kg calamari, cut in slices – ka-la-ma-ry
- 1/4 kg fish fillet, cut in bites size – sa-mak fi-let
- 1 medium onion, cut in small cubes – ba-sal
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed – tom
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce – sal-set ta-ma-tam
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour – de-‘ee’
- 2 cups fat-free milk – la-ban kha-lee e-da-sam
- 1 tbsp paprika – pa-pree-ka
- 1 tbsp nutmeg – go-zet e-teeb
- salt and pepper –malh and fel-fel
- 2 tbsp oil – zeit
- 2 cups water – may-ya
- Boil the shrimp for 3 minutes, drain and set aside and save the broth.
- Heat the oil in a sauce pan fry the onion and garlic until golden. Add the tomato sauce and the broth.
- Bring to a boil and add the calamari and fish and leave to cook for 5 minutes. Turn down the heat and add the salt, pepper, paprika and nutmeg and leave to simmer.
- Dissolve the flour in the milk by stirring well and add to the soup. Leave to simmer for 2 minutes until the soup thickens.
- Serve while hot in small bowls.